Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #4085 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I think you might have quoted me when I was still mid-edit. This was the final one:

4. was in reference to Israel, Tibet, etc.
I will have to google this, I still don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
My reference to 7. is that Hillary Clinton has flip flopped on environmental issues in the past and supported TPP which has a noted track record of being anti-environmental. Just because she never said global warming was a Chinese hoax doesn't mean she's that much better on those issues. Bernie would have been better than her in this area.
She still would have been better in that area than a straight up climate change denier though.

Quote:
My point on 12. is based on stuff she's said (African-American children 'superpredators') plus her and Bill's history during his first few years dealing with certain pieces of legislation back in the 90's, which you can read about more in detail here. https://www.thenation.com/article/hi...peoples-votes/
Oh yes I do remember that and some BLM members had their panties in a bunch over those statements from the 90s. The thing that bothered me was how she ended up treating them and kind of brushing them off it shows that her opinions haven't really changed much just only on the surface to get those black votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Well, yeah, you get opinions from the more facts you know. But the point of discussing is to share the information and gain it. Like, to educate them and yourself. You can't go in thinking you know everything. It's not an easy thing to do. To actually discuss politics rationally. Or anything with passion in it. But god damn I just get so sick of seeing people that don't even try. Because it's so much easier just to talk ****.
If you get so sick of seeing people not even try then why do you bother coming to this thread if you feel like that's the general vibe in here?

You are doing just like you say. It's easy to come in here and talk **** about the same people you don't like instead of sharing your opinion on a specific topic that comes up.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.