Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #4131 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Have I ever accused you of being politically ignorant? Of not digging deep enough to understand MY ideologies? Of not understanding the subtleties of politics?

You try and act all college level intillect if it fits your point of view but then when you are called out you revert to 1st grade tactics.

Look at the evolution of your poiltical posts on this forum and the rebukes, comebacks, and denouncements of your views on what the hell is going on, as well as your lame comebacks to those who challenge you.

You are like the Wicked Witch of the West in Oz after we've all thrown water on you.

You're melting. Melting. Melting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
*intellect
It was probably unnecessary to correct him, cause he probably did it on purpose. Like how some people on the internet call someone a genius but spell it as "genious" (as Urban Dictionary would say) "to subvert the other's intelligence." The purpose of Papi Chulo saying "You try and act all college level intillect" is to poison the well by presenting Anteater as a person pretending to be a college level intellectual. By making him out phony in essence Papi Chulo is explicitly implying that all of Anteater's arguments are phony too.

Quote:
What one person calls another while trying to subvert the other's intelligence, often in a public forum.
Urban Dictionary: Genious

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards