Music Banter - View Single Post - NME top 10 British albums of all time.
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 01:44 PM   #47 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
Yeah but it is funny when people bitch about nobody bothering with the music forums & spamming the lounge all the time & when a debate does happen it`s just dismissed as being a 'pointless arguement'
all i wanted to say was that this argument, or discussion, is going nowhere, it's all about personal taste....you can argue that the monkeys are shit till you're blue in the face, if i or stu like them, there's really no point in trying to explain otherwise.....although, i must say, even though my knowledge of the brittish music scene is very limited ( i've only followed the recent scene ), i find it hard to believe that the monkeys album really deserves to be in the top ten, it's a great album sure, but considering the shere volume of brittish music, i find it hard to believe that you couldn't find ten other albums that have made more of an impact and have become classics.....especially since the album only came out like yesterday.....
EDIT: and besides, the top ten varies depending on personal taste....there cannot be an objective list of this sort.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote