Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 04:51 AM   #5564 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I got a medical marijuana delivery and it turns out that I got the last joint. When I went outside to smoke it ten minutes later I noticed that the delivery man was knocking on my door. I went to him and he told me that one of the employees really wanted that joint and I'd have to give it back. I refused, and the police came and knocked me out to return the joint to the delivery driver.

I should've just given him the joint right?
I am imagining a box that is one foot by one foot by one foot with a tiny pinner inside, is this what you had in mind?

See your problem here is that you went outside. You should of gone into your bathroom and smoked it. Then crashed on your bed and listen to some turns. See once you step outside it's a whole different matter, the police can do almost anything they want. If you're inside they can't come in without a warrant. If they knock and ask you to come outside, don't. Make up a story why you can't. You just gave your dog a bath and you don't want to let the dog out. Maybe that there is a strawberry eating rabid mountain lion on the loose. Or perhaps combine the two stories together into one super-story and tell the police that you just gave you dog a bath and that you don't want the dog to get out because you're afraid the scent of the strawberry shampoo might lure the rabid mountain lion that's on the loose and you're it might attack your dog. Being high you might to elaborate to the police, try not to embellish the story with animals not indigenous to where you live by mentioning wild elephants, giraffes or kangaroos that are on the loose. Ask them what they want. Go into the kitchen make a replicate with whatever you have like tobacco, oregano and toilet paper, maybe saran wrap it. Shove it back into the cubic foot of popcorn, tape up the box and had it off to the police. Problem solved.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 04-11-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote