Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 06:08 AM   #4754 (permalink)
Isbjørn
cooler commie than elph

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
The U.S. is directly responsible for producing the majority of propaganda and distributing it. They are behind the fake beheading videos.
I agree that it's fishy, but there's no need to construct conspiracy theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And to prove Kim has the biggest dick.
The U.S., Russia, China, the UK and India have been doing that for decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Of course I see it, my point is that it doesn't matter what we do this is going to happen anyways. Would you rather let ISIS members live or at least kill off some of them and their operating bases?
Hate doesn't arise from nowhere. Middle-Eastern extremists hate the U.S. specifically because of their role in destabilizing the region. "It doesn't matter what we do" is a ridiculous claim. What if the U.S. was to slash military spending and use that money of healthcare instead? Do you think that would be seen as a provocation? Of course it wouldn't.

Besides, Syria, Russia, and the Kurdish YPG are already fighting ISIS. U.S. involvement in the Syrian conflict is not helping at all - the recent U.S. bombing of a Syrian military base is proof of this. The best thing the U.S. can do to weaken ISIS (if that's even what they want) is to cease their military involvement in Syria.