Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 03:56 PM   #212 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Terrorist attacks are caused mostly by nerds that can't get laid. And I highly doubt any of you are suspecting of Batlord and Ki despite the statistics.

But I think the difference is there isn't some kind of active military of nerds that can't get laid recruiting more angry nerds that can't get laid to assault people for, I don't know, getting laid?

Except that a lot of the people of Islam are also sexually repressed so perhaps sexual repression is the reason why they are so quick to destroy. And the sexual suppression comes from the religion forcing it's women to cover up their sexy bodies. And slut shaming is popular in the west which is, to a much lesser extent, the same thing. Which is why we shouldn't shame sluts and accept them as an important part of society. In fact, we should encourage women to **** more lonely dudes to help prevent terrorism. Everybody wins!

Just jokes, folkes. I think this discussion is useless because anybody that really thinks Islam is the problem despite the outside influences that are obvious and consistent with any militant threat or cult is a brick wall. The discussion is more or less a waste of time when neither side is willing to budge and 9 times out of 10 it will devolve into juvenile name calling that furthers nothing other than resentment.

For the record, I think every religion sucks. A) It's too easy to manipulate people with it. B) They use standards of morality that are out dated and not as evolved as we are. C) It typically requires you to out right deny facts. D) It's claiming to know something you can't know because it makes you feel in control. E) Too many rules. Rules suck.
whys it have to be about not getting laid? never heard of that
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote