Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 03:29 PM   #4973 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Let's hear about your real world experience? And you come across with a wicked superiority complex too buddy. His posting style is not lazy. Look up the word succinct.
Do I? I explain my position, ask for people with dissenting opinions to explain their position(which usually leads to personal attacks, strawmen, or goal post moving, or subjective bs I don't have time for), and admit when I am naive to a subject I'm discussing.

What kind of real world experiences of mine would you like to know about? Scraping by with hardly any food, working multiple jobs while attending community college, with no health insurance and paying for rent & car/insurance? Not being able to get a 4 year degree because I couldn't afford it living on my own? Not really sure what you're looking for.. No I don't have as much experience as you, just like elph doesn't have as much as me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
Where are you pulling this from

I wasn't aware I occupied the fake world

Please tell me more about my experience and then talk about superiority complexes
Sorry for assuming.. Feel free to tell me about your experiences in life as an independent adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump