Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 12:16 AM   #36 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
There is no way to predict the exact amount and have enough bins no matter what you say. Of course they knew a big turn out but no way to put that realistically into the perfect amount of bins needed. So carry on.
They? As in the city? As if it's their responsibility and not the individual's? Like people couldn't carry their own trash back to their own personal bin or along with their signs? They just got sick of carrying it and think, "well ****, they didn't give me a bin, I'll just throw it here and have the city clean it up. All they're fault, they didn't provide enough bins"

Nah, I'm not buying your bull****. And I can't find any evidence of a 'big cleanup' afterwards that wasn't the city doing it rather than the protesters.

Edit: Were you one of them? Like, why are you making **** up to defend people who aren't you? You should scold them from a pedestal like me.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote