Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #42 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I was one of them and the few pictures floating around from the event shows trash pretty neatly near the bins or signs gathered together in piles. They weren't scattered all over the place. You can tell the difference. I carried my sign and bottles in my bookings. I had to leave early so I wasn't able to volunteer for the clean up that they had afterwards.
Not ones I've seen. And every source I've seen says nobody stayed after to clean up. That clean up you keep saying was going to happen keeps reading as something handled by the city rather than the protesters. Prove to me that a clean up happened and the info I got from the Trump supporter is false and I will shut the **** up and use that to harass the Trump supporter.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote