Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #703 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Explain. And if youre going to argue about the pontential MINOR health risks associated with keeping it then why arent we removing tonsils and appendixes? Its cosmetic, you just dont want it to be because your position is ****ed without it.
Tonsillectomies and appendectomies are major surgery though. I'm pretty sure doctors don't want to put infants under anaesthesia for long periods of time unless absolutely necessary. I tried Googling it, but I just got a bunch of conflicting reports on how short-term anaesthesia may or may not damage the development of cognitive functions in children under three. Whatever the case, it's clearly not desirable to put very small children under anaesthesia unless necessary.

Anesthesia May Harm Children's Brains

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...it-in-infants/

https://www.asahq.org/about-asa/news...infants?page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Man Like Monkey, DownWithVowels, and Goofle.

Redefining melodrama on an hourly basis.

(jeez, these guys are really clinging to their foreskin)

Linda and I chose to have it done to Mike when he was only a couple of days old. I guess we could have also chose to have his tongue split. And his tonsils and appendix ripped out. Maybe even a kidney or lung while we were at it.

How ridiculous does that read?

Just because you have some useless skin hiding the tip of your johnson doesn't give you the right to get all up in arms with the over 80% of us who have beautiful dicks.
Considering just how long it's probably been since she's seen it, I question how beautiful your wife would think your old man dick is now.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote