Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 07:06 AM   #5303 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
You keep trying to come across as superior. Like somehow you are intelligently the better man. That your posts, opinions, words are more important just because they are coming from you.

You are not trolling me. You are insulting me with comments like "child" because I don't see through the same rose colored glasses that you like to wear.

It's now been almost 20 posts since you've blamed Obama for something to deflect from the disaster that is Trump. Step up Ant.
In regards to my opinion on Trump: you have such a short memory. Might want to go see your doctor to have that checked out, because I'm a little worried about you.

You know, bringing up the previous administration in regards to Trump is important since he's building on their worst tendencies (Wall-Street collusion, questionable foreign policy) and dismantling things he didn't like about it (the ACA, budgetary provisions for certain entities, etc.). On the other hand, you give Obama all this credit for the stimulus package that "saved" the economy even though it was the Bush administration's doing. Double standard much buddy boy?

You have an inferiority complex and don't like being told you aren't seeing the big picture. If you don't want me to talk to you like a child and troll you, then try debating like a grown up.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 05-09-2017 at 09:11 AM.