Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 12:37 PM   #5579 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
My high blood pressure and cholesteral were handed down to me from my dad, and his dad before him. I'm 5'-9" tall and only weigh 150 pounds. I eat plenty healthy.
Eat even healthier and yell at your dad.

Quote:
I did spend some sessions with a therapists. Got tired of spilling my guts only to hear "And how did that make you feel?"
Find a better therapist, they're most definitely not one-size-fits-all.

Quote:
Sometimes your brain needs chemical help to balance things out.
True. I'm just pointing out how it isn't preventative care.

Quote:
Have I shared just how dark things got about two years ago? It was so bad one night that Linda took Mike and the two dogs to a hotel because she was so afraid that I was going to go postal. Shortly after I ended up in the emergency room after spending a night throwing up blood.

My PCP told me that under absolutely no circumstances should I stop taking that pill every morning. And Linda told me that that pill gave her her husband back.
That's very nice.

Quote:
Sometimes you just can't "work your **** out".
Especially when you consider that an impossible endgame and in turn creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Quote:
Sometimes it's not cool to be so cavalier about what someone else might be going through.
Good thing I'm not worried enough about being cool to change my actions. Maybe don't irrelevantly make a conversation all about you if you want to avoid this kind of thing.