Music Banter - View Single Post - Frownland is the Frownman: A Frownfiction
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Thelonious Monkey
Caesar is home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Two hours later, after laboring tirelessly in his workshop, Hagrid had completed his task. Taking off his welding mask, he smiled at Frownland, saying "Not bad, hm? I built it just like you told me to." "That you did," replied Frownland, as the robot powered on. After making out with the sexbot, Frownland turned to face Hagrid, raising up a gun to his head. "You've done a fine job Hagrid, but it's time for you to pay for your crimes." Hagrid, shocked and frightened, backed away, saying "No! But... but you promised! We had a deal! You said... you said you would let me go!" Frownland smiled, replying "And I will. I'll let you go... to MB hell." He then executed Hagrid, and began to make passionate love to his sex bot, admiring it's beauty. Just as Hagrid had promised, it did indeed look like the person Frownland wanted to fuck the most. Pleasuring his sexbot, he looked deep into it's eyes, eyes that matched his own, for the sexbot was, in fact, an exact replica of himself.
This last part could have been way more interesting if the sexbot turned out to be Chula.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote