Music Banter - View Single Post - The Band w/ the biggest impact
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 11:26 PM   #138 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
well gee boo boo, why do you pick certain people to start **** with?
Is it because I have been here less time then you, so therefore you feel like less of an idiot for being an elitist prick
Urban and _Lespual don't post them in eltist and overly condescending ways, nor do they turn around and say "but boo boo and misfits etc.." thats probaly why he doesnt react to them because they present them in a nice manner and I realize I said i was out of this but bleh, this needed to be said. If your going to act like an condescending music snob towards bands, expect to be flamed. This being said the arguement should end now and continue in PMs, infact it should've ended pages ago when expletive D and boo boo dropped it but yes it stops now.

I also agree with the who and the ramones. Crass in the punk scene they did alot of for DIY. The clash also did quite a bit with how varied they were.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote