Music Banter - View Single Post - Islam in Europe
Thread: Islam in Europe
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 11:18 PM   #875 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Every religion has ****ty parts in it, but we all know these people pick and choose what to follow based on their own personal morals anyways. I doubt Islam is any more a cause of violence than Christianity. Like I already pointed out, these people are typically coming from places of desperation. Where they are easily manipulated by the hope radicals give in a hopeless situation. To say Islam is the main factor is bull**** and completely ignorant of every other aspect that has already been pointed out.
That's odd because the terrorists themselves disagree. They don't yell "eat the rich" they yell "Allahu Akba". They even have a name that directly and unambiguously connects their action to Islam. Perhaps you've heard. The word is "jihad". Hamas isn't based in Islam? Al Qaida? ISIS?

You don't need a sociologist to explain the secret reasons. The terrorists are screaming it as loud as they can in very direct and simple language. There's not even a sliver of doubt to be had. Honestly, it's a ****ing joke to deny the connection. At this point, I think if every Muslim alive perpetrated a suicide attack tomorrow y'all would still deny the connection. How much ****ing evidence do you need?
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote