Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 08:32 PM   #6288 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I can guarantee that my understanding of psychology (which is what mental stability falls under) outpaces yours tenfold. It would be the same for anyone btw. The input from our brains is the least reliable source on how your brains are doing. An unbiased outside source is far more reliable.

And senior financial advisers invented the sub prime loan. Maybe they're not the most reliable guys in the room.
Have you ever had a real bout of any kind of mental illness? Whether or not your brain knows it's falling off the rails is kind of case by case. You might think you're all good and really be ****ed but I've spent a lot of time thinking nah this ain't right. I never could afford decent mental health care but when I came in saying I don't think this is normal the only things I heard doctors and counselors and psychologists say is you have yadda yadda disorder and you need a psychiatrist. I'm trying to say that at a certain point you can self-diagnose some mental disorders or at least that something is wrong. Like if your heart is racing and you're crying all the time and imagining how your brains would look splattered on the wall every ten minutes you can figure something is misfiring up there.