Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #6289 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Have you ever had a real bout of any kind of mental illness? Whether or not your brain knows it's falling off the rails is kind of case by case. You might think you're all good and really be ****ed but I've spent a lot of time thinking nah this ain't right. I never could afford decent mental health care but when I came in saying I don't think this is normal the only things I heard doctors and counselors and psychologists say is you have yadda yadda disorder and you need a psychiatrist. I'm trying to say that at a certain point you can self-diagnose some mental disorders or at least that something is wrong. Like if your heart is racing and you're crying all the time and imagining how your brains would look splattered on the wall every ten minutes you can figure something is misfiring up there.
Obviously the brain can be aware and it is very case by case, but because nobody ever knows whether or not they're an idiot and a brain seeing life through the filter of a disorder is not a reliable one, I'm gonna go with my original theory that you shouldn't trust yourself as objective.