Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 06:06 AM   #6430 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post

I think the most startling things from today's testimony is Sessions first admitting that he agreed with most of the intelligent agencies that Russia was trying to hack the 2016 election. And then he went on to say he didn't receive any briefings, he didn't request any of his staff to look into it. He made no public statements about it.

Yes, he recused himself from the Trump/Russian collusion investigation. But he's the goddamn Attorney General of the United States. He should have stayed involved with the basic election issue in regards to Russia. He shrugged it off like it was a bothersome mosquito today. That, along with his memory "issues" makes him unfit for the job. Can we at least agree on that?
He isn't unfit for the job because of memory "issues". He ends up saying "I don't recall" in place of pleading the fifth because he can't plead the fifth in that setting. Didn't you notice whenever there was something he agreed with he remembered all the details and was giddy about it but if it was a tricky question he would say he doesn't recall. I loved when Senator Harris was grilling him. He was getting so flustered. He was also using a tactic of over explaining answers so the time can run out for asking questions. Every time he lied about something he would purse his lips into a downward frown. Re watch it and you will what I am talking about. Also all of those nervous cocky smiles weren't doing him any favors. Oh god and the communication between McCain and Sessions was hilarious. Both didn't seem like they knew what was going on.

Also hahaha Beauregard is his middle name. Why do I not find that surprising?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.