Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club 2017
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 04:49 AM   #1182 (permalink)
Rjinn
The Aerosol in your Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Spreadsheet showing the story of participation in this thread...

Based on this information we can see that the ones who have contributed most to the thread, or at least,
most consistently, are OccultHawk, Innerspaceboy, Anteater and Aloysius, with Electrophonic Tonic and Psy-Fi up next. Rjinn, 1blankmind, Technic and The Matrix all get a pass, as they joined later, but you can see how though interest was pretty constant for the first few weeks it quickly faded away. Some people kept going though (I'm obviously not on it, as I know I reviewed every album anyway) and those people will be rewarded by being moved to the top of the list for round two.

Edit: actually, looking deeper at the data, our latecomers have not all performed well. Rjinn has only reviewed one album since joining, missing out on four, while 1blankmind has missed five consecutive albums since he joined, though he does well on either side of those (two since joining, two after the five-week gap).
Apologies, I tend to leave my computer on regardless of being absent for long periods of time and I've had sudden life stresses plus connection issues at the moment. I'll review the current album tonight.