Music Banter - View Single Post - What Did President Trump Do Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 11:44 PM   #6654 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
*masturbation*

What I'm doing is the absolute opposite of oversimplifying. I've been able to consider the Mexican wall in ways that you simply can't consider. Thirty years of experience in this game buys you that calling card. The idea is simply a disaster waiting to happen and will drain our economy for years if it ever gets green lighted.
Dude. We get that. That's not even the part of your post that was criticized. You brought up barren parts of the border as evidence of the inefficacy of making the wall solar. That's a fractional aspect of what the wall would cost to begin with and a flaw in your argument.

The wall is retarded. So is a solar wall. That idea is simple enough to put forward on its own without having to focus on things that marginally affect the issue, such as that very specific topic that was addressed in DWV's post do you understand what I'm getting at here or will I have to make this sentence run on forever because I'll do whatever it takes to help both of us reach a better understanding of the truth in a time where it's so unstable goddamn.