Music Banter - View Single Post - Jordan Peterson - Get a damn hoover, ey.
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I'll definitely check that out. The biggest issue I have with him is the style you describe since he makes an assertion and spends no time validating it but instead uses it as a jumping off point for his opinions. It appears that people consider this to be a way of being extra convincing. He seems to get a lot of criticism for his (tame af) conservatism, but that's not really an issue for me tbh. Based on bit of the Joe Rogan interview I saw with him, he gets a lot of respect from people who think that being silenced means what was being said is really important too. I saw a lot of videos with titles like "Jordan Peterson explains why the left is an evil plague that will murder your babies" but I figure that those reflect the uploader more than him. If that does reflect him, it kind of affirms my opinion that he's a panderer of the highest order.

Will report back this evening after watching the philosophy video, that's a very interesting and expansive topic in the field

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote