Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:16 PM   #837 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Ya, cause Dems just can't hang with relaxing EPA and OSHA regulations to increase corporate profits. Or admitting that climate change is a hoax. Or structuring taxes to benefit the rich based on the completely antiquated early 80s concept of "trickle down economics". Or shaming women with vaginal probes, shutting down abortion clinics, defunding Planned Parenthood simply based on the small percentage of their revenue that goes towards Pro-choice, dictating what people can or can't do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, taking LGBT rights back 25 years, massive redistricting and arcane voting rules to insure minorities have minimal influence on elections, a hawkish "you're either with us or against us" world stage stance, forcing God and the Bible on everyone while ignoring the "separation of church and state" mandates of our forefathers, ignoring the fact that their parents and/or grandparents were immigrants while pushing a white superiority platform behind close doors, pushing for privatization of SS, prisons, and anything else that can generate profits for fat cats with zero regard to the masses, and I could go on and on.

So Goof, humor me. How about a list of your top 10 fave GOP policies and your top 10 worst Dem policies?

Can you articulate it so that I can try and make sense of your ideological stance?

Quote:
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote