Music Banter - View Single Post - Ladies and Gentlemen, the Vice President of the United States of America
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 05:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
This is completely wrong. He was shooting game, but following it a person got in the path right as Cheney shot. READ THE ARTICLE.

YOU read the article. He was approaching NOT in Cheneys path, Cheney spun round and before checking his path he shot.

"Whittington "came up from behind the vice president ... The covey flushed and the vice president picked out a bird and was following it and shot. And by God, Harry was in the line of fire and got peppered pretty good.""

PEOPLE HALF BLIND SHOULD KNOW NOT TO GO HUNTING. IT IS RETARDED FOR PEOPLE TO LET THEIR EGO OVERTAKE THEIR ABILITY. THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT ACTS LIKE THIS ARE INDICATIVE BOTH TO CHENEYS ATTITUDE OF PEOPLE AROUND HIM (and in general), AND HIS OPINION OF HIS OWN CAPABILITIES. It just doesn't help that he hospitalised someone at the same time.

"Sorry I shot you, it's OK though! Afterall, I'm decrepid, half blind and we're in dark area it's pretty hard NOT to shoot my buddies in those conditions, ha! Not hunt in those conditions? Why would I do that, I ENJOY hunting! And look on the brightside, my shotguns ONLY loaded with pellets rather than full on bullets. Nobody liked your face anyway."

I cannot actually believe your peoples attitudes to shooting someone. "Never point your gun at something unless you intend to destroy it" is the sort of thing I gather they're taught in gun proficiency tests. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW NOT TO SHOOT THEIR BUDDIES. If I had a slack jawed trigger happy redneck in a seat of such power I'd be shitting myself.

Vita brevis,
Occasio praeceps
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote