Music Banter - View Single Post - Racism (Yeah, that's right: I'm callin' it!)
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 09:52 AM   #495 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainstrocks View Post
Spoiler for jesus christ that's a lot of words:
Fair, but you do realize you said the equivalent of 'hey now, some of my best friends are black' in an argument involving race, right? As both cases are unverifiable, perhaps don't cite personal anecdotes as bona fides?

This is mostly nonsense. "Some blacks" is less offensive? It was exceedingly clear from my context that I was referring to a subset of black people. I used the term ignorant, context again made clear by the cited topic of expounding on bad ideas. But fine, I'll work on being more explicit. I say folk because it's a part of my speech. Also, typing 'people' the 4-5 times in a single paragraph is both boring and poor writing.

I also used the phrase 'white folk', which you didn't point out. Which is quite shocking as I didn't preface it with 'ignorant' therefore showing how I'm a fascistic, racist, liberal (but who's also super PC?) and make arguments against racism because actually I secretly hate minorities.

Yeah, just like the preceding sentence. Again, I haven't seen you attempt to enter any conversations as of late (maybe never, but I don't remember). Just throwing terrible shade. You're aggressively boring.

So is the phrase 'ignorant black folk' racist or not? To recap:

1. RAR used the phrase 'ignorant black folk' and espouses liberal ideas, therefore he's a actually a bigot
2. lol I only said African-American because I don't want to anger you pussy liberals

Once again, I'll direct you to the 'my girlfriend lives in Canada... she's a model' of arguments involving race - guy arguing for ethno-nationalism/social conservative/authoritarian values: "LOL all my friends are either African America or Asian American so start chowing down on your hat."

By the way, it literally doesn't matter if it's true. I was mocking you. Because outside of music threads, in which I respect your opinion and look forward to your posts, you are quite mock-able.

You start making arguments that aren't petty word games and I'll happily engage with you. Most of what I do here is disagree with people.

Posting a ****lord 'type 2 bigotry' meme isn't contributing. Or at least, that's not what my woo-peddling, pansexual, vegan, Odinist, college professors taught me.

That was snark too.
You win, RAR.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote