Music Banter - View Single Post - That feeling when...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 10:32 PM   #5420 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
@Lucem Spill.

I've had to explain how to right click before too, but that didn't take 15 minutes like the highlighting ordeal did. Do they train you guys out the ass for that ****? I work with old people and word has gotten around that I understand computlers, so I could use all the tips I could get for communicating this nonsense tbh.
Nope they don't. One of my coworkers literally slept behind the Pizza Hut. Because he was homeless. Old people you just have to be patient with. I got this senile lady once while in nesting and I just got remote access on her computer but she kept rambling about **** and couldn't tell me what's wrong. My supervisor came to tell me I was taking too long so I randomly gave her the closing dialog. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" and she went with it and thanked me like I actually did something. It was hilarious. Me and the my supervisor both started laughing our asses off.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote