Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 09:08 AM   #43 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
easy. all i'm saying is that the bible is a lot easier to make sense of when read as a collection of fictious stories with underlying messages rather than as a history book.
And yet plenty of people don't. That's on the Bible as much as them. You can't just be an apologist for a book cause these guys over here aren't so bad. You also can't say that the fundamentalists are necessarily wrong for interpreting the book in a way that it can actually be interpreted. That's just favoritism.

TBH I see the a lot of the "good Christians" as lazy atheists who don't want to let go of heaven and the idea that somebody up there is looking out for them.

Quote:
whether that's the way most christians see it i honestly couldn't care.
And yet you side with them? If you don't care then don't defend their beliefs. I don't give a **** for the most part but I still think their book and their religion are idiotic garbage. I just don't throw my opinion in their faces.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote