Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:51 PM   #15352 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
what's not an either/or? making the most out of your life or complaining? i never said it was. but i'm saying i would rather do the former than the latter as it's sure to help you in the long run.
You sure didn't say that it was. I meant that you were posing Batlord's income as either being created by his environment or by his laziness when it's clearly both that are at play.

Quote:
yeah again this is pretty irrelevant and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. student loans are available for anyone so long as their parents make under a certain threshold of money. and they will **** us all in the ass when we have to start paying them back.
It's totally relevant because this great solution to all of my problems that I had to work hard for isn't paying off when I can't support myself despite working 60 hours a week.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote