Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:06 PM   #15356 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But you are certainly not more special than all those people I know who work two jobs and don't realistically consider that they could maybe have tried for a four year degree. Or do you actually think you are more special?
no, and i didn't say i was. there are people who are in situations they are in because life as stacked the deck against them, as i've mentioned. there are also people who are in situations they are in because they're unmotivated or just don't strive to get any further. as frownland is sure to hop on my dick about, there are people dealing with both as well. you took an argument i was aiming directly at you and exclusively you and just applied it to an entire class of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
agree or disagree, the only realistic way batlord is going to get out of his current situation is through working hard? now before you say something irrelevant about your student loans again, i'm not saying a week of hard work will make Batlord a millionaire. i'm saying is it or is it not the most reasonable answer to his situation in his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote