Music Banter - View Single Post - Who’s the real anarchist Elph or Occult
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #43 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTL Jewish Bankers View Post
did i deny being a sad ****? are you that depressed batty that you have to make sure everyone around you is just as miserable as you are?
The one thing that's always bothered me about you is that you actually claim to believe the nonsense troll **** you spout. You rep Trump with all the energy you rep bestiality, and yet you still repped Trump as if you believed any of it. You're a soulless internet jockey the same as any troll, but you insist on standing by your trollish nonsense for the sake of looking like a true intellectual rather than just being seen as the goofball we all know you are. And in the end it's just made you into a joyless 4chan stereotype without any sense of fun because you just can't be seen as less than the people you mock who actually believe what they spout.

Calm down and stop taking yourself so ****ing seriously because you are not worth taking seriously. None of us are. Bitch.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote