Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:02 PM   #8479 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Sexual abuse by a 30+ year man with a 14 year old child = stealing a lawn mower.

Brandon Moseley:

I believe Judge Roy Moore - Alabama Political Reporter

Un-****ing-believable.

Brandon Mosely:

$1,000 says this dude diddled his little sister a few decades ago.

Also, most hilarious comb over ever.

Jesus freak: commit a sin and ask God to forgive you = free pass for the rest of your life.

Atheist: commit a crime and go the **** to jail.

In hindsight, the x-files should have done a mini-series about bible belt yokels.

Happy Neo?
About what you said? No. Not really, because the law is suppose to be blind justice for all with no preferential treatment based on occupation (such as law enforcement) race, ethnicity, color of skin or religion or creed etc etc. The rule of law applies to everyone and should not make exemptions.

You think asking for God's forgiveness is some get out of jail free card, well you're wrong. Asking for God's forgiveness in no way entails that anyone else will forgive you, nor does it exempt you from justice.

I really do not know the specifics U.S. Senate, Judge Roy Moore incident. I am not commenting on Judge Moore, I am only speaking in general. No one can undo the past. So when people come to an understanding what they did was wrong, and regret what they did, then they make their peace with God. But that does not erase history, nor does it erase what they did. They will still have a debt to society to pay.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote