Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Judas Priest the most consistent band of all time?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #79 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Sigh.....

In the time since our European forefathers came over and decided to wipe out the natives in order to take over US soil, care to point to a "domestic atrocity" that equates to even one percentile of the horror that was the holocaust?

The US is a first world nation that HAS evolved beyond the bleak pictures you and Bat want to paint.

Unless there is a total collapse of all of our infrastruture (post nuclear war for example), we will never devolve to anywhere near 30s Germany.

And again, I'm agreeing with you both regrading our innate ability to kill to survive if necessary. I just don't see a scenario in our current social environment where a large enough group of US citizens would make a conscious and unified decision to exterminate another group of US citizens - like what happened during Nazi era Germany.

That's my opinion. I'm not stupid, arrogant, braindead, or idiotic. Stop stooping to those adjectives as a retort simply because you disagree with me.

Glass half full = glass half empty.
Nobody is talking about that so why do you keep bringing it up? It's completely irrelevant.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote