Music Banter - View Single Post - Universal Basic Income or Class Warfare
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #248 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Than go live in the woods like they did.. No one is stopping you. Plenty of remote locations where you'll never be bothered.. I'd put money that you don't have the skills, energy, or motivation to make it work though. Instead you'll complain about your place in a society you hate and be miserable.

The funny thing is I don't really disagree with you. I idealize the way native americans lived minus the tribal warfare, but I'm the first to admit I have been corrupted by the society I was raised in, and while it sounds wonderful, I'm way to far gone to ever enjoy the kind of living.. No internet? No video games? No instant gratification, amazing health care, high life expectancy, and easy travel? No thank you. Worst of all no MusicBanter!! The trade offs would have been probably been worth it if I wasn't raised this way, but there is no going back. Sooo, again, stop pretending like you want it and just do it, because youre full of **** until you do.. Less talk more action.
No money=/=no modern luxuries

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote