Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Frowny Ignore Me?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 05:57 AM   #65 (permalink)
Akai
Godless Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
Well, I have to say that both parties are a little guilty in this feud. I was a mod on another site as some of you know, and we always had to have a little professionalism when we were on the open boards. Not that we couldn't participate in discussions and the like, but we had to control our tempers. We couldn't throw our venom at a specific member for example, directly as in this case or indirectly.

But, Chula, you're not innocent in this. If Batlord hadn't responded to a post you made directed at Texas Boy who did nothing wrong, I might have.

Look, we obviously do a lot of ribbing here, and sometimes you have to not let something get under your skin. No, you can't ignore a mod and I don't know about the rules for mods here, but the unwritten rule at least would likely be that Frown can't ignore you either as you noted.

So I guess the best advice I can give would be to simply overlook anything Frown posts. I know that sounds easier said than done, but you might be a little saner if you can avoid the conflicts. Maybe write something in a notepad when Frown pisses you off. Anyway, if you ignore it, it will stop eventually because it won't be fun if they can't get your goat anymore.

And give the rest of us a break too. Most of the time, we're just playing with you. You know that, right?

''To be honest, in my opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view,
but also by looking into this matter from a different perspective and by considering each and every one's valid opinion,
I do believe that I forgot what I was going to say.''

S p o t i f y

Last edited by Akai; 12-15-2017 at 06:04 AM.
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote