Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem - Revival
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 07:40 PM   #101 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Not considering the popularity of an artist when determining whether an artist is good is a need for validation?

You might have me confused with someone else.
You completely dismissed popular opinion, saying that most popular artists pull from musical morons that only listen because they don't know better. That is exactly what I'm talking about. You said that to validate your own opinion. It's as dumb as him bringing it up when Qqwweerrtty said that he personally doesn't think Eminem was very good of an artist in the first place. I agree, discussing personal opinion makes that useless and it's really boring to bring up something like that in these kinds of discussions. You tried to make it objective though. If you want to speak objectively like that than realize that the objective opinion on something as subjective as art belongs to the masses. Not you. No matter how musically retarded you want to think they are.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote