Music Banter - View Single Post - Frownland's Top 20 Albums of 2017 (featuring 17 honourable mentions)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:20 PM   #59 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajo View Post
I'm sorry, I don't take bull**** opinions seriously. Can you try again, only with the correct opinion - something like "DAMN. was sick, I'm growing into it because I have some taste in music and I don't know why I've spent so much time with my head completely lodged up my own ass" would be perfectly acceptable. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajo View Post
Yeah, but the 2 in question don't know what good music is, so I definitely do got taste, bruh.
Frownland Mode! I love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
If I don't have an honorable mention then I will riot
Can one person riot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I don't think DAMN. is that great either man. Nobody dislikes my taste.
This is true. Exo is delicious boiled, roasted or fried, and he makes great sandwiches. Serve with a nice light Chianti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
That is a huge reason for me not getting into the album and I only left it at that one comment because nobody else took me up on it. It goes both ways, you know.

I didn't respond in the Kendrick thread because I was satisfied with your answer to my question even though the reasons you cited were identical to the reasons I dislike the album.

Then don't comment at all or at least avoid being so damn repetitive with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Maajo

What’s your take on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?
I don't think anyone's interested in your sex life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Exo and Frownland are doing you a solid engaging with you. It might seem like a post count old boys network thing I’m going to say here but it’s not. It’s based on your opinions. You shouldn’t talk about hip hop. Humble yourself and learn something first.
Like, wow! Arrogant much? How do you know how much he knows about hip-hop? He might be an expert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
Never heard of folktronica, but I heard this song in the plug.dj and listened to it over and over. Liked the song a lot. Ill check out the albums you post, on spotify if they are and see if I like any.
Never been in my albums of 2017 thread, then?