Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:51 AM   #9487 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
If you say so.. there is nothing inherent about wealth that strips the freedom of other individuals. It's actually the system, but ya'll go ahead and keep on blaming the money for the problems. And please don't bring lobbying into this and other very specific circumstances, I understand the influence it has on social systems in the US, but that is not the argument I'm making.

Having less money != less freedom, unless you consider freedom being able to afford $100million dollar yacht, which is a stupid argument.

I'm totally fine not being rich, and very happy with the life I've made for myself.. Being filthy rich would not afford me any extra privileges beyond luxuries that have nothing to do with freedom, rights, or protection.
The system came to be this way precisely because of money. I don't think that it's any kind of exception that money means power and influence either.

Also,

Quote:
Having less money !
What does the factorial of having less money have to do with anything?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote