Music Banter - View Single Post - Vince McMahon Restarting the XFL
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 08:35 PM   #39 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajo View Post
Lol "let me dumb it down" - proceeds to post a bunch of meaningless **** that I don't even want to skim through.

If you can't concede the fact that nothing can survive without the appearance of legitimacy, then I'm basically arguing with saw dust.
Yes. Because the stuff they do in the indies is super realistic and legitimate looking. PWG is super realistic. The dick spot that Joey Ryan does all the time, totally realistic.

Ladies and gentlemen, Chula 2....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
yeah i feel like a sweaty fat kid for arguing over wrestling but i finally understand why frownland feels the need to argue with chula and his personal anecdotes all the time.
Now you know how I feel all the time. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajo View Post
Who said anything about wrestling needing to be taking itself seriously? It's funny because WWE's main issue is that they do take themselves way too seriously now. They have the deal with ESPN where they put WWE highlights on SportsCenter, which is absolutely hilarious because it's not even a sport, but no, they're not trying to make themselves look legitimate with that.
A deal with ESPN? Oh my, they must be taking themselves seriously. They couldn't possibly be using it as an opportunity to advertise.

I was just curious if anybody actually gave a shit about XFL.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote