Music Banter - View Single Post - A Card for Chiomara
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #61 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
... ... ... What comics?
Miracleman, binch (I can finally actually read it now; after I first got it a while back my nephew immediately stole it from me)

And also everything on this flash drive my friend just gave me:

and also The Fadeout, The Fix, The Wicked + The Divine, and Throwaways.

which ones should I read first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Perhaps you don't realise how much you mean to everyone here. I've been here for over seven years now and even though everyone knows me, should something horrible happen to me (fingers doubly crossed that it doesn't) I'm not quite sure I'd elicit the outpouring of support and genuine emotion you have engendered here. You're totally special.

I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.
Guess I'll have to square up then! I have no upper body strength whatsoever but I DO have long nails.

(thank you though, I'll try to take your word for it )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Thanks Chio. I've been through two deaths last year - one, my aunt who was like a second mother to me, the other one of my three cats. Not sure which hurt more. But I doubt my grief could come close to matching yours. Nevertheless, if thinking of me helped you in any way, then I'm glad.

Great to have you back. I'm sure I speak for everyone here.
Losing a kitty is terrible. Well, and aunts too of course :c But it's impossible to compare these things since each death is like an entirely different and unique beast in terms of how severely (or quickly or slowly) it rips into us. I definitely thought I'd be over the death of my cats, for instance, but nope!