Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 07:33 PM   #1043 (permalink)
Lesbian With A Gun
Account Disabled

Default Guns N' Roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Sigh. Consider this your initiation into getting **** about your favorite bands because MB members don't give a **** and will take a dump on you...

**** Guns N Roses. They weren't any where near as fun as the corny glam bands and didn't do anything to truly separate themselves from the genre so that they were bland as well as corny. Give me Motley Crue eight days of the week.

And Axl Rose is an annoying singer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Hey yo, that's even more boring than legit GNR. Congrats. Way to show they they need professional production to not sound even ****tier though. I'd rather take my clothes off to this tbh.

Okay, it's now on, this has to be a thing. lol

Can't just go through life thinking the above without expecting to go unopposed.
What are we, trying for Herman Li? Some Ibanez 24th fretting?
No, Guns N' Roses rocked, who cares about fun when Guns N' Roses knew how to have fun, and wrote songs they liked?
If you want to prance, by all means, The Darkness are an option in Europe and their whole Tour De Prance ffs, but what urchin has time for that?
In a world where you can buy drugs and pussy and pussy and drugs, all other bands are a joke.
It's like gangster rap with a kick ass guitar.

Circa 2004
Lesbian With A Gun is offline   Reply With Quote