Music Banter - View Single Post - Black Sabbath vs Led Zeppelin
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #79 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Whatever you do, don't sign up with Quitters Inc. *looks over shoulder*
lol I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
My feelings weren't hurt, sugar dumpling.
In know, Snookems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber soul View Post
It looks like a lot of us are going through some sort of crisis right now, including me. It's good you quit. I bet in a few weeks you're going to feel a lot better. Meanwhile, if we can tolerate the likes of Merit, we can certainly tolerate what you're going through
Thanks. It'll take about 90 days before my brain and the rest of me will come to terms with it. Even after that, the residual effects of long term alcohol and cannabis use can last for years. Just something I'll have to live with for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Like the guys say, take a break if you need it but don't leave us. You're a favourite here, even if you don't realise it. Congrats on quitting too by the way. (was going to use beer icon but realised that would be pretty inappropriate so) instead.
I appreciate that my good friend. Being inappropriate looks good on you though, so go right ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Quitting both is a good move. Big up Plank.

p.s. you thinking about vaping at all?
Thanks man. Nah, no vapes. I quit nicotine all together 3 years ago, but if you're meaning THC, that would defeat the purpose of what I'm trying to accomplish. At 51, I feel it's time.

I'll probably be a little sporadic in my posting, since things are a little crazy right now, and I won't derail this thread any further. I'll just end this here.