Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 06:51 PM   #10573 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Trumpets! ****ing brilliant! Are the female supporters called Trumpettes?
^ Thanks, TH !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I still don't understand how my democrat mother could have voted for him just because she was on some single issue **** about corporate taxes. I'm getting the distinct feeling that no matter how much I point out about him being human trash as a president that she's going to put on the blinders just so that she doesn't have to admit that she betrayed her principles (she's a ****ing vegetarian animal lover) for the sake of republican nonsense.

Dear god I hope he gets JFK'ed. No matter what it does to the country, the satisfaction would be absolutely priceless and I'd be able to live in a world without him in it.
^ Yes, to actually live under his presidency must be really frustrating. I'm hoping the blue wave will materialize, but the Dems seem to be dragging their feet. I expected them to be all over the tighter-gun-control issue, riding on that upsurge of what? 92% of Americans wanting tighter controls. Why weren't they up on their soapboxes saying, "Vote for us and we'll enact more gun laws"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I still don't understand how ...the MB 2016 election poll gave the win to Trump.
^ ftfy