Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 08:49 AM   #10931 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Just watching the News Hour, the next National Security Advisor, John Bolton, is very hawkish and advocated first strikes against Iran and N. Korea. I predict that America will use nuclear weapons over the next few months. Besides closing military bases and applying sanctions I’m not sure how the world will react or if WWIII can be avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isbjørn View Post
It's resurfaced in just about every Norwegian paper the last week, like in this local paper for the town of Stavanger:
https://www.aftenbladet.no/innenriks...vekker-oppsikt

I haven't seen much in the international press, and was actually quite surprised that AFP even mentioned it in passing, since it's Norwegian politics and the incidence happened 21 years ago.

This dude is currently the main political head of our judicial system and police. That's a scandal. Even a regular tory would be better.

Absolutely horrific. The empire is indeed in its last death throes. Desparate to keep their chilly grip on the world, some of its top snakes are now threatening nuclear first strikes, while accusing smaller nations of being threats to world peace. The US leadership, who destroy countries while stashing their own pockets fat with cash, have no right to rule on this planet. Progressive forces all over the world - and especially in the U.S. - must unite in the name of peace and democracy against the hawks who push for war. U.S. imperialism will be destroyed, this is historically inevitable, but it's up to the people whether that will be through grand nuclear suicide or social revolution.

Everyone who has the opportunity should to to Washington D.C. the 14th of April for this demonstration. If you're unable, get in touch with organizers in your own area. This is the time for all peace-loving people to take to the streets.

In the spirit of Dr. King -- fight the war machine! - ANSWER Coalition
I get the feeling you'll probably be selling timeshares to middle class workers in a few years.

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote