Music Banter - View Single Post - A NaS and Sonic The Hedgehog mashup album/playlist.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 07:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
Oriphiel
Ask me how!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMix (Nigel Liles NTM View Post
And again, you never refuted my points because you keep doding the main points of my argument: How do I have an an obsession with a fictional hedgehog?
Main points? Your argument actually just has the one point. And here is where I addressed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
I posited the possibility of you having an unhealthy obssession with Sonic, and submitted your mash up project as evidence. I also submitted your inability to respond clearly and without irrational hostility (beyond the petty insults and numerous typos, you were also angered so much by my claim that you double posted, and even edited one of your posts four times).

Quote:
You've never once actually gave me an actual unbias reaction, fact or indisputable claim towards my argument at hand besides pathetic four year old insults and cringy jerking lines.
Please point out where I insulted you. Hedgie isn't an insult. It's alright to admit what you are, man. If it's the bitch thing, I was quoting your boy Nas.

Quote:
And I'm not cleary not angered, but cleary you didn't get that either.
Cleary. I didn't get it at first, but now, after your double posting and constant editing, I finally understand how not triggered you are.

Quote:
given the stack of evidence and proof against you and in this case
What evidence? Be specific.
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote