Music Banter - View Single Post - Celebrities You Hate
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:30 PM   #246 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
This sounds like you're trolling because it is actually other posts that have came across like that, thinking that because you managed to avoid it in the US, nobody else must have heard about it. I have a good knowledge of sport worldwide and the scale of that achievement. I am aware of how popular the league is and specifically where it is popular, so I can say it was a pretty big thing across Europe, Asia and Africa.

Trolls isn't British anyway. Typical American!
I think you're a soccer fanboy who has an inflated view of everything soccer because of course a fanboy would. Literally the only big soccer story I've seen in the US was when David Beckham moved to the country, and I doubt it would have been as big a story if he wasn't married to a Spice Girl. They became a couple who were basically famous for being famous, cause nobody cared what they were doing besides being famous.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote