Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #11395 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
It’s also important to keep in my that George Will amplified the existential threat against humanity when he conspired with Reagan giving him advance notice of debate question specifics to destroy Jimmy Carter. The horrible residue of Reagan’s subsequent arms race still menaces mankind today and future doomsday scenarios remain unknown. We do know that we’re left with thousands of very dangerous antiquated nukes thanks in very large part to George Will so instead of bashing Pence and Trump with horrible pretentious bull**** thesaurus driven writing he should instead consider making amends by killing himself.
^ Well, nobody's perfect...

I don't know much about Reagan-era USA, but I suspect that the arms race would've marched inexorably on, regardless of whether Reagan contributed or not. If you're looking for a culprit, surely this is the guy to blame, not George Will:-