Music Banter - View Single Post - Slavery Was A Choice
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 07:42 AM   #40 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I'm smart. I know my rights. I also know know how to talk to cops to de-escalate situations. BUT, some cops are just out to start shit so they can get overtime pay by spending superfluous hours filling out incident reports. It's a dirty tactic, but they do it.

One time my ex-wife was having a bi-polar/schizo episode. She left and went to the bar and was drinking [which doesn't mix well with her meds] and acting erratic. It was a small town [less than 1,000 people]. She wouldn't listen to reason, so her dad called the cops. So, 2 cops show up, 1 male and 1 female.

It just so happened that my ex-wife was friends with the female cop, so my ex told her a BS story and the female cop ate it up, since they were friends. So, I tried to reason with the male cop. I told him that his partner had a conflict of interest and was letting it affect her duty and judgment. *TRIGGERED* He got in face, shoved me against a car and told me that if I said 1 more word, he would take me to jail. I told him that I did nothing wrong, so he tries to tackle and handcuff me for 'saying 1 more word.' I outrun him and he realizes that he has no case and gives up.

Another time, cops were harassing my friends for sitting down and smoking cigarettes. They start going through their backpacks. I say "Did you consent to being searched" *TRIGGERED* Cop goes crazy. "You wanna be a lawyer, smart ass, blah blah." "You're interfering in official police business, blah blah." In my face, screaming like a maniac.

Those are just a couple that I remember off the top. I haven't had a TON of interactions with cops, but he majority that I have met have been TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS.
Quite a post my dude.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote