Music Banter - View Single Post - How Long Before OccultHawk is Perma-Banned?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:10 PM   #64 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Except that I'm not a villain. I fight for the good side. And you just made me want to watch DEXTER's LABORATORY.
What is the good side?

Do you know or is this idea of good an evil just an over simplified concept created by people too simple to understand that life is more complex? Who out there really thinks they are the 'bad' side? Reality is that in your mind the 'good' side is the one that's going to benefit you in the end. You use these concepts to justify yourself in a way that makes you feel like you're more validated than others which is probably why you have such a high horse. Saddest fact is that let's say you're completely right and we are being victimized by tyrannical Zionist Jews from outer space. What exactly are you doing that makes any kind of difference or impact that you feel like you deserve to act like our savior? You don't teach us anything. You literally get on your homeless man on the corner version of a soap box and preach it at us and when we challenge it you throw a tantrum and resort to insults which to me doesn't seem like somebody who actually gives a **** about helping anybody but rather somebody that wants to be praised and hailed as a messiah. Assuming I'm right and you truly only want the admiration you think painting yourself as Neo from the Matrix will get you, you can suck Batlord's dick from the back. Maybe then, if you suck it real good, make that **** memorable the best orgasm of Charles's life, you will receive the encomium you apparently want us to write you for being the best goddamn cocksucker Batty's ever had the pleasure of "accidentally" cumming in the mouth of.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote