Music Banter - View Single Post - How Long Before OccultHawk is Perma-Banned?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 06:35 PM   #68 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
"illusion of the right-left paradigm" but he's a caricature of the alt right
I try not to identify with political parties or movements. The alt-right has many good points, but many bad as well. The alt-right is who got Trump elected, and he has proven to be zionist Israel's little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
What is the good side?
The "good side" is that which strives to protect personal freedom and liberty, practices the non-aggression principle, helps one's fellow human, tries to take care of the planet and its environments for future generations and doesn't screw people over.

Quote:
What exactly are you doing that makes any kind of difference or impact
Well, aside from my heavy online activism, I attend rallies. I start petitions and submit them to government agencies. I have held in-person workshops to inform people about important issues. I co-founded a charity that provided solar power to Palestinians, free of charge. I have reached out to wrongly-accused prisoners, shared their stories and provided them with legal materials and contacts to help them. I've tutored schoolchildren in my community. I've volunteered at food banks. Could I be doing a hell of a lot more? YES! But it's a start, and probably a hell of a lot more than you have done.

Quote:
You don't teach us anything.
The fact that you fail to learn is your shortcoming, not mine.

I don't do what I do to be praised. I do it because it's the right thing to do. The fact that you feel shitty about yourself and have to assign some nefarious made-up narrative to my actions speaks more about you than it does about me.

If you don't like my posts, I implore you to put me on ignore. But you won't do that, because you'd rather sit there and bitch at people who are trying to make a positive impact in this world, than to do anything productive yourself.

Last edited by [MERIT]; 05-17-2018 at 08:13 PM.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote