View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 12:17 AM   #74 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I'm just annoyed by your pretentious, self aggrandizing high horse you have just for believing in things that you can't prove while insulting others for not believing.
Who the fuck am I insulting? You're the one going around telling people to suck a dick.

Quote:
Look at your response, all I read was "I'm so much better than you because I do more than you to help others (assumptions I won't deny or confirm because who cares) and I deserve praise".
I was LITERALLY asked what I do to make things better. I answered. How could I have gone about that exchange differently?

Quote:
I know I'm not wrong about you when your screen name literally means exactly what I said... your end goal is to be seen as our Goku.
And yours means "Bring to light." Are you a light bearer, hear to enlighten us with your wisdom? Seriously dude, fuck off.

Quote:
So does being 'good' count if you care more about the reputation it gives you than you do about the actual impact?
Pretty sure that I'M a better judge of MY intentions than you are.

Quote:
Or are you 'bad' for exploiting the opportunity to manipulate our perceptions into feeding your narcissism? What exactly makes you any different than the greedy politicians and snakey CEOs that have done much more charity work and public service than any of us will probably ever get the chance of doing in our entire lives for the sole purpose of swaying our opinions to be favorable towards them?
Don't try to color me BAD for trying to GOOD in some odd attempt to justify yourself being such a sad sack.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote