Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 07:56 PM   #11606 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Half a million+ Americans were killed or wounded in Vietnam. And we didn't start the war.

Over 61 million Americans and their allies died in WWII. Five times more than Germany, Japan, and their allies. And we didn't start the war.

Stop being so holier than thou, and with the attempts at guilt shaming members here.
I come from a military family dude. I am aware that a lot of people from my country died in wars. Oddly enough, that's a big part of why I'm so strongly against war. I've heard the basic bitch argument for blind worship millions of times. I understand it well because it's been derped out again and again and again by virtually everyone in my sphere and virtually everywhere else in pop culture. That's how I came to the conclusion that it's ****ing stupid.

Jeff Bezos is an existential threat to our country. Here's 10 bucks and some education so that you can act like you've thought about what you've done. Go kill him for me. It's noble.

You don't have to tell me dude. I already know. I'm a dick. Boo ****ing hoo. Go repeat those mantras to yourself to feel better.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote